What is Power BI?
Power BI brings all your data together – from all your data sources – so you can start analysing and visualising right away.
7 Reasons to use Power BI
- A quick start – You’ll be able to get insights quickly with an uncomplicated setup, and no required training.
- Streamlined publication and distribution – Instead of emailing large files or putting them on a shared drive, analysts upload reports and visualisations to the Power BI service.
- Help protect your analytics data – Keep your data secure with industry-leading data security capabilities, including end-to-end encryption, and real-time access monitoring.
- Gives report developers the power to customize navigation – An “app navigation experience” feature creates ease of use for your team when navigating files.
- Ability to customise security features – Report developers can set up low-level security access filters to ensure that viewers see only data relevant to them.
- Cortana integration – Users can verbally ask questions in natural language to access charts and graphs.
- Artificial Intelligence – Share meaningful insights with built-in AI capabilities, tight Excel integration and pre-built and custom data connectors.
Why Power BI?
Get self-service analytics at enterprise scale
Reduce the added cost, complexity, and security risks of multiple solutions with an analytics platform that scales from individuals to the organisation as a whole.
Use smart tools for strong results
Find and share meaningful insights with hundreds of data visualisations, built-in AI capabilities, tight Excel integration and pre-built and custom data connectors.
Help protect your analytics data
Keep your data secure with industry-leading data security capabilities including sensitivity labelling, end-to-end encryption, and real-time access monitoring.
Working with us
We’re in the business of helping businesses. We provide IT solutions and support to facilitate and encourage growth.
Customers who join us based on a recommendation.
The issues which get fixed on the same day they get logged.
Calls answered in under 10 seconds.
The amount of critical IT problems we have resolved.